Friday, March 27, 2020

Project 3- Concept and Mood (Signal Man)

1. When I chose the story the Signal Man to draw the concept art for since I find thrillers/ghost stories quite interesting to read and imagine the characters and scenes.

2. The adjectives that I kept in mind while reading was melancholic, lonesome, maddening, chilling, ghostly, and suspenseful.

3. I wish to use blues and greens as a prominent color for the landscape to give off the depressed and cold landscape the story takes place in. But, I also want to add a splash of red (with a little orange and white) to draw the viewers' eyes while also showcases a prominent element of the story.

(I'm been looking forward to this assignment and am very excited to draw out this landscape for this story!!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts on the colors and the moods. I'm eager to see your thumbnails! :-)

    ReplyDelete